giddyant: (George gurn)
[personal profile] giddyant
Right. Yes. Hello. I've been back from home for a few days, but I've been a bit unable to look at DW for various reasons, but mainly due to feeling really tired. But I wanted to do this before the year ended (which is arbitrary, but humour me), so here we are.

Christmas has been tough at home for the last few years due to my parents' health issues. They're both in their seventies and mobility is not what it was and my father has (mid-stage? late-stage?) Alzheimer's. This year was one of the better ones, but I still felt like I spent most of my time out there cleaning/cooking/various household choresing. Still, no disasters, and after the year where we managed to break the phone and the central heating on Christmas Day, I will take no disasters.

Anyway! I mentioned in my last post that I had written something for the FFA 1000th post fest and here it is!

Giddy & Gay (2774 words) by giddyant
Chapters: 1/1
Fandom: Philadelphia Story (1940)
Rating: Not Rated
Warnings: Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings
Relationships: C.K. Dexter Haven/Tracy Lord/Macaulay Connor
Characters: C.K. Dexter Haven, Tracy Lord, Macaulay Connor
Additional Tags: Threesome - F/M/M
Summary:

Dexter and Tracy host a party. Mike enjoys the after-party.



It was a great deal of fun to write, even if it is for a fandom of me and maybe four other people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It gave me an excuse to rewatch The Philadelphia Story, in any case. I may write up the other films that I watched over the holidays, but not today.

Profile

giddyant: (Default)
giddyant

January 2019

S M T W T F S
  12345
67891011 12
13141516171819
20 212223242526
2728293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 8th, 2026 04:41 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios