giddyant: (harry clarke)
[personal profile] giddyant
I have been very bold and not keeping up with my reading page, but that is because I have been working on a fic for the FFA 1000th post fest. I'll be putting it up on AO3 in the New Year and will talk more about it then. I will say that it was suspiciously easy to write in the main. Everything else I've been trying recently has felt like blood from a stone. This? Over 2,500 words over two nights. Brain, please do that more often.

I'm going to my parents' house for Christmas, as I do every year and have packed the bags. Work finished up today and, as it is every year, I'm desperately trying to get everything done right up to the wire. Ah well. I have a week and a half break now as I'm using up my holidays for the year, so next week once I return from the wilds, I'll be doing as little as possible. I may even finish catching up on Doctor Who!

Happy Christmas to all who celebrate it, and a happy end of year in general!

Profile

giddyant: (Default)
giddyant

January 2019

S M T W T F S
  12345
67891011 12
13141516171819
20 212223242526
2728293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 8th, 2026 04:42 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios